MAXICORE-Cores High-strength special cores for non-ferrous metal casting. Elimination of expensive core-slide arrangements, binder-free, no core gassing, no emissions, extremely smooth surfaces, can be recycled 100%, no waste material.
Range of performance MAXICORE:
- Manufacturing of complex casting parts with undercut without using expensive core sliding equipment: Cost savings in tooling and increased productivity
- Casting parts can be realised in high pressure die casting
- high strength, with ceramic characteristics
- very smooth core and casting surface
- non wetting with metal
- high dimensional consistency due to consistant density and homogeneity
- minor accuracy tolerance of manufacture
- solutions for vent and decoring problems in every casting process
- high scope in design for design engineer
- easy storage
- quick and residue-free removal with water and pressure
- no organic emissions
- no gas emissions
- core material is completely recyclable
The following PDF documents* provide you with further information about our product MAXICORE.
The documents open in a separate window.
* in order to view PDF data the Acrobat Reader browser plugin by Adobe® is necessary